Motivation (POTD)

Picture of the Day

Pass n Review practice-24.jpgMIDN 1/c Pham, soon to be 2LT Pham, demonstrates his motivation during our “pass in review” practice. See the rest of the set here.

Today (Thursday) I…

  • Played one of the most fun games of pickup football I’ve ever played
  • Rehearsed for the pass in review


    • Pass in review is a military ceremony where a reviewing officer reviews the unit.
    • Our ceremony will incorporate the change of command from one midshipman battalion commander to another.
  • Shipped a textbook I sold via Half.com.
    • The line at the post office was ridiculous since many people were sending tax related mail.
  • Had lunch at Pizza Hut in the student center.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really brilliant blog!
I come from milan, I was luck to discover your theme in baidu
Also I get a lot in your website really thank your very much i will come every day