Pen Tool

Orange Bowl Wallpapers

Georgia Tech Football BCS Bound! 3

I’ve been working with Photoshop and a little on Illustrator recently learning how to make graphics. You can see some of my latest wallpapers, all Orange Bowl themed, in the North Avenue Bulletin.Penguin-Tutorial-(Pen-Tool)

The Pen Tool

So far the hardest thing for me to grasp had been the magnificent pen tool.

I had heard of its power but it wasn’t until I recognized the importance of the “convert point tool” that the light bulb came on.

The tutorial that helped me understand can be found by clicking on the penguin.

Next Challenge

I’m looking for the next challenge to tackle on this Photoshop/Design game. If you have any projects you’d like me to try let me know. I’ll make wallpapers, posters, logos, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to read more on that blog soon. By the way, pretty nice design you have here, but what do you think about changing it once in a few months?

Anonymous said...

It was my error.