So Much To Do

So far during my spring break, I know I've done alot of work, but it doesn't look like it.

I've been trying to:
  • Clear all of my unread Google Reader articles (Download my XML/OPML)
  • Work on my brand and on 2nd Fitten's brand in Twitter, on both blogs, reading up on SEO, etc
  • Clean & organize my room
  • Answering questions of incoming freshmen
  • Plan Housing related programs
  • Reading military related articles & books
  • Watch movies
  • Make my March Madness picks
  • Relax
  • Discover new songs
  • Watch Puerto Rico loose the WBC
  • And much much more
My next big concern is working on this blog. The design is poor and the content is still pretty low.
Along with this blog, I'm planning on starting a new blog named the "North Avenue Bulletin" where i'll be exploring topics related to Georgia Tech and Georgia Tech Sports.

Imma get to it.

0 comments: